Stock Data Table
Every issue of the newsletters includes an updated summary of the key information for each covered stock. An expanded version of this table is available on the Subscriber's website in Excel format. The table includes:
- Ticker Symbol
- Company Name
- Current Price
- Current P/E: Current Price divided by the EPS for the last four quarters.
- Projected EPS Growth: Our estimated annual growth rate of Earnings per Share over the next five years.
- "Buy Up To" Price: Our maximum suggested sell price, based on achieving a 15% total annual return from the stock with at least a 3:1 reward/risk ratio.
- "Consider Sale Above" Price: The high price at which a sell should be considered due to valuation concerns.
- Projected Total Return: Annualized rate of return with dividends if stock reaches our EPS goal in five years and sells at our current estimated highest P/E ratio.
- Reward/Risk Ratio: Sometimes called the Upside/Downside Ratio, a measure of how much upside exists from the current price to our estimated high price compared to the downside based on our estimed low price.
- Issue" The issue in which the company was last recommended.
- Next EPS Date: The estimated date of the next quarterly or annual report (Online only).
- Current Yield: The dividend yield at the current price (Online only).